Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

On the Busses


It was back to work today, back to the early starts and the dawn chorus. My first delight of the day was a decrepit sofa across the road, loitering on the street like a terrifying teen. I believe it belongs to Phat Boy and his Slummy Mummy, and like them, deserves an A.S.B.O.

Second delight of the day...the return of my favourite celebrity look-a-like. At last, the day was looking up. I should explain. Every time I'm on early I catch the bus with a guy who looks like Sean Lock.

A Sean-Lock-a-Like if you will :D


Never spoken to the guy, and nor do I ever expect to. It would completely shatter all allusions I have of the man. I was also reunited with Mr Teeth (self explanatory) but he never amuses me as much as my own personal Sean - Lock-a-Like, (which is surprising when you bear in mind the actual size of his oral dazzlers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment